1 >>Q41. Gametophytes are ?
2 >>Q42. Presence of a cambium indicates ?
- (A) A. Haploid structures
- (B) B. Hamete producers
- (C) C. Prathalli
- (D) D. All the above
3 >>Q43. The phyllotaxy of Gnetum is ?
- (A) A. open vascular bundle
- (B) B. closed bundle
- (C) C. incomplete vascular bundle
- (D) D. broken vascular bundle
4 >>Q44. National Botanical Research Institute is situated at ?
- (A) A. opposite
- (B) B. ternate
- (C) C. alternate
- (D) D. decussate
- (A) A. Delhi
- (B) B. Kolkata
- (C) C. Coimbatore
- (D) D. Lucknow
Download5 >>Q45. The sperm in cycas is ?
6 >>Q46. Circincite venation of leaves is a typical character of ?
- (A) A. biciliote and spirally coiled
- (B) B. biciliate and pyriform
- (C) C. top - shaped and multiciliate
- (D) D. top - shaped without cilia
7 >>Q47. All fungi are always ?
- (A) A. gymnosperms
- (B) B. ferns
- (C) C. pteridophytes in general
- (D) D. orchids
8 >>Q48. Why blue-green algae are called cyano bacteria? ?
- (A) A. parasites
- (B) B. autotrophs
- (C) C. heterotrophs
- (D) D. saprophytes
9 >>Q49. The gymnosperms resemble angiosperms in having ?
- (A) A. because they are prokaryotic
- (B) B. because they live in waterly mediun
- (C) C. because they have blue colour
- (D) D. because they are unicellular organisms
10 >>Q50. The disease caused by the fungus colletotrichum falcatum is known as ?
- (A) A. ciliated sperms
- (B) B. presence of archegonia
- (C) C. presence of ovule
- (D) D. presence of monoxylic wood
- (A) A. downy mildew
- (B) B. leaf curl
- (C) C. red rot
- (D) D. blight disease
Download11 >>Q51. Dendrochronology is the study of ?
12 >>Q52. Clove is obtained from which of the plants parts given below? ?
- (A) A. height of a tree
- (B) B. diameter of a tree
- (C) C. age of a tree with the help of annual rings
- (D) D. countin the number of branches
13 >>Q53. In Botany, the Latin names are used because ?
- (A) A. stem
- (B) B. flower buds
- (C) C. leaves
- (D) D. roof
14 >>Q54. Which of the algae given below grows sewage ponds? ?
- (A) A. Latin is a simple language
- (B) B. In whole world there would be only one name for one plant
- (C) C. it is easy to write
- (D) D. most of the names in other languages are not correct
15 >>Q55. Which of the plant groups mentioned below are popularly known as amphibious of plant kingdom? ?
- (A) A. chlorella
- (B) B. volvox
- (C) C. gelidium
- (D) D. ulua
16 >>Q56. DNA double helical structure was described for the first time by ?
- (A) A. bacteria
- (B) B. fungi
- (C) C. algae
- (D) D. bryophytes
17 >>Q57. Catalytically active enzyme is called ?
- (A) A. Beadle and Tautum
- (B) B. Mclntosch
- (C) C. Hargobind Khorana
- (D) D. Watson and Crick
18 >>Q58. Water droplets at the tip of the leaf are due to ?
- (A) A. Holoenzyme
- (B) B. Coenzyme
- (C) C. Apoenzyme
- (D) D. Ribozyme
19 >>Q59. The pulp of the pear fruil is hard, because of the presence of ?
- (A) A. Cuticular transpiration
- (B) B. Lenticular transpiration
- (C) C. Stomatal transpiration
- (D) D. Guttation
- (A) A. sclereids
- (B) B. vessels
- (C) C. tracheids
- (D) D. fibres
- (A) A. measuring the height
- (B) B. masuring its girth
- (C) C. counting the annual growth rings
- (D) D. measuring its diameter