OS MCQ and Objective Questions Part 7 | Operating System MCQ | Operating System Objective type Questions
There are many Operating system available in the market like: Microsoft Window, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS. There are many types of Operating System, which is depended upon user and tasking:
Single tasking and multi tasking: In the single tasking system only one program run at a time but in the multi tasking more than one program run at a time.
Single User and multi user: In the Single user system only one user access at a time but in the multi user system more than one user access system at a time.
151. All of the following are task performed by the operating system except
152. Which of the following is not an operating system?
153. Operating system is like a
154. Underlined character on the menu or dialog box known as
155. Which key deletes text before, or to the left, of the insertion point?
156. The chunks of a memory are known as
157. Start/restart the computer is called
159. Which of the following is an example of utility?
160. Which is built directly on the hardware?
161. ....system is built directly on the hardware
162. The purpose of run command in start menu is to
163. You can select My Computer icon and press Alt + Enter to
165. Which is not a valid file system?
166. Which file system DOS typically use?
167. Which file system Windows 95 typically use?
168. Which of the following is not a mode in starting Windows?
170. The file system "NTFS" stands for
171. What is the full form of NTFS
172. Which one of the following is not the function of Operating System?
173. How do you connect internet in your system?
174. The following applications may appear on system tray except
175. Which of the following is text browser?