HyperText Markup Language (HTML) used CSS and Java script for making worthful content for WWW.
With the help of HTML coding we can construct images, interactive forms, structured documents, heading, paragraphs, hyperlinks, tags , bracket etc for webpages. For each and every HTML elements HTML has unique codes.
81. With regards to e-mail addresses:
82. A homepage is __________
83. Which of the following is used to explore the Internet?
Download >>>> HTML Objective Question and Answer | Computer HTML MCQ84. What is Internet Explorer?
85. What do I need to get onto the Internet?
86. What is an ISP?
87. Which of the following is valid IP address?
88. Which is not a domain name extension
89. What is a FTP program used for?
90. Which of the following are commonly found on web pages?
91. What is the correct syntax in HTML for creating a link on a webpage?
Download >>>> HTML Objective Question and Answer | Computer HTML MCQ92. Which of the following is an attribute of
93. Choose the correct HTML tag to make the text bold?
D Both A) and C)
94. Which HTML tag would be used to display power in expression (A+B)2 ?
95. Choose the correct HTML code to create an email link?
A <A HREF = "firstname.lastname@example.org">
D <MAILHREF = "email@example.com">
96. Choose the correct HTML tag for the largest heading?
Download >>>> HTML Objective Question and Answer | Computer HTML MCQ97. Output of XML document can be viewed ina
98. What is the correct way of describing XML data?
99. Comments in XML document is given by: