Power point MCQ | MS Power Point Objective Questions and Answer | MS PPT MCQ | MS PPT Objective questions
Total 100 MCQ
About MS Power Point: Power point is a presentation program , which is developed by Microsoft in 22 May 1990. It is also known as MS PPT and it is used in both windows and Apple Macintosh OS. It is a slide based presentation format program. With the help of MS PPT we make business oriented, academic as well as normal presentation.
It has following version form starting: PowerPoint 2.0 for Windows 3.0, PowerPoint 3.0 for Windows 3.1, PowerPoint 4, PowerPoint for Windows 95, PowerPoint 97, PowerPoint 2000, PowerPoint 2002, Office PowerPoint 2003, Office PowerPoint 2007, PowerPoint 2010, PowerPoint 2013, and PowerPoint 2016. The recent version of MS Power Point is Power point 2016 - 16.0.
It has following Features like: Use of MS PPT Tools
Insert : In this option you can concatenate Pictures, Clip Arts, Photo Albums, Shapes, Smart Arts, Charts, Hyper links, Header - Footer, WordArt, Time- Dates,Symbol, Slide Number, Movie, Sounds etc.. into the slides.
Design : With the help of MS PPT Design Option you can concatenate Slide Design, Slide Background Style , Fonts, Effects, Page Setup, Page orientation, etc... into the slides.
Animations : With the help of this tool you can concatenate transition style into the slide, transition sound, Transition speed, transition through mouse click , or automatic in given time, custom animation etc.. into the slides.
Slide Show : For this tool you can record presentation video as well as voice, record narration, custom slide show, setup slide show, hide slide, rehearse timing etc.
52. You can embed a Microsoft Word tale in a slide by
53. you can embed a organization chart in a slide by
54. You can add multiple subordinates to a position by
55. What is the name of the form used to input chart values?
56. Which of the following you must first complete in order to delete an object?
57. What is the term used to described the separation of a clip art object into different parts so that it becomes a PowerPoint object?
58. The auto shapes tool provides you with
59. Which of the following should e used when you want to add a slide to an existing presentation?
. 60. An organization has a president, vice president, managers and supervisors. On what level of an organization chart are the vice presidents
62. What is the term used when a clip art image changes the direction it faces?
63. What is the term used when you press and hold the left mouse key and move the mouse around the slide?
64. The size of a table object
65. The size of an organization chart object
66. Which of the following format options should be used to display dollars on an axis?
67. To maintain the perspective (height and width ratio) of an object when resizing, you need to
69. To edit the text within the boxes of an organization chart, you
70. Which of the following best describes serifs?
71. Which of the following options changes the fill color of an object back to the default color?
72. Which of the following should you use to add shading to a drawing object on or an auto shape object?
73. Which of the following tools enable you to add text to a slide without using the standard placeholders?
74. A cell is defined as
75. Which of the following must be used with the mouse when you want to resize an image from the center and keep it proportioned?