Indian Ancient History GK Quiz 4-Ancient Art and Culture MCQ
As we know that in the various government, Universities Entrance test and non government exam having some questions on Ancient Art and Culture of India. So, we give some most important objective questions and answers based on Indian ancient history based questions which helps you to get more knowledge on History part. This section contain previous year questions of various exams like SSC, PSc, UPSC, Bank Exam, TET, Constable, Police bharti etc exams.
2. Who wrote Mudrarakshasa?
3. In which of the following places Vardhaman attained the state of enlightenment?
C) Jrimbhik Gram
4. Who was the patron king of Pataliputra Buddhist Council?
5. Who deciphered Ashokan inscription?
A) Robert Clive
B) Lady Hardinge
C) James Prinsep
6. Which of the following is not a holy book of Jainism?
C) Sutta pitaka
7. In which of following Buddhist councils compilation of holy books was completed?
8. Who was the founder of Pataliputra?
Ancient Art and Culture of India MCQ
9. Which symbol shows renunciation?
10. Which Mauryan king holds the title of Amitraghata?
B) Chandragupta Maurya
11. Kailasha temple of Ellora was built by?
A) Krishna I
B) Krishna II
C) Ramakrishna I
D) Ramakrishna II
12. Dasavatara temple of Nagra style is located at which of the following places?
C) Jhansi (Lalitpur)
13. Who wrote Mrichhakatikam?
B) Vishnu Sharma
14. Who is known as the Napoleon of India?
15. Who wrote Si- Yu- ki?
B) Selucas Nicator
16. Panchasidhantika, written by Varahmihir is based on?
17. Kanishka ruled from?
18. Which of the following books is based on Astrology?
C) Hora Shastra
D) Brahma Siddhanta
19. Who established Nalanda Mahavihara ?
20. Bagh painting of Gupta Empire was found in which of the following Indian states?
B) Madhya Pradesh
21. Most depicted animal of the Indus Valley Civilization was?
22. What was the capital of Avanti?
23. Which of following Chalcolithic sites comes under Ganges system?
24. Who wrote Panchatantra?
B) Vishnu Sharma
25. Which of the following metals was not known during the Indus Valley Civilization?
26. Study of inscription is called:
27. Which of the following is not a religious text?
D) None of the above
28. Satavahana dynasty originated from?
A) South of Arawali
B) South of Vindhya
C) South of Satpura
D) South of Satmola
29. Which of the following is related to Etymology?
30. Kalinga was situated between?
A) Godavari & Krishna
B) Mahanadi & Godavari
C) Mahanadi & Krishna
D) Krishna & Kaveri
Educational portal Maths Short Tricks
indian art and culture mcq pdf, art and culture upsc mcq pdf, mcq on indian culture and heritage, art and culture questions upsc, art and culture mcq for upsc, indian art and culture gk pdf, art and culture questions upsc mains, quiz questions on indian culture and arts,