Pedagogy MCQ for Teacher Exam | Child Development Quiz-1
The Greek word pedagogy means effective teaching. In another view Pedagogy means; how to teacher demonstrate or serve their educational topic effectively in front of students. It is a learning method which is learn in their graduation level such as Bachelor in education degree. With the help of this technic teacher will teach effectively and grow students thinking ability as well as their overall development. In various teaching competitive exam, examiner will ask such types of questions for the checking pedagogy knowledge.
1. The word “Pedagogy” means?
A. to guide the child
B. to lead the child
C. to educate the child
D. to understand the child
2. Pedagogy is the study of
3. Which one of the followings indicates child’s physical growth ?
4. The best method to study growth and development of the child is–
A. Psychoanalytic Method
B. Comparative Method
C. Developmental Method
D. Statistical Method
5. The use of technology to enhance learning process is called __________ in education.
6. Term PSRN in development implies–
A. Problem solving, reasoning and numeracy
B. Problem solving relationship and numeracy
C. Perceptual skill, reasoning and numeracy
D. Perceptual skill, relationship and numbers
A. Instrumental conditioning
C. Trial & Error
D. Classical conditioning
8. What should be the role of teacher in meeting the individual differences?
A. Try to know the abilities, interest and aptitude of individuals
B. Try to adjust the curriculum as per the needs of individuals
C. Both (A) and (B)
D. None of these
9. Teachers should present information to the students clearly and in interesting way, and relate this new information to the things students
C.willing to know
D.not willing to know
10. If a child has mental age of 5 years and chronological age of 4 years than what will be the IQ of child?
11. Which of the following statements is not true ?
A. Growth is a biological process
B. Development is a quantitative process
C. Education is a goal-oriented process
D. Learning is a process of behavioural changes
12. Which of the following is not the tool for Formative Assessment in sholastic domain?
A. Conversation Skill
B. Multiple Choice Question
D. Oral Questions
13. According to John Dewey, school is a __________ institution, and education is a __________ process.
14. Special education is related to–
A. Educational for talented students
B. Educational programmes for disabled
C. Training programmes for Teachers
D. Training programme for retarded
15. Which of the following statement is not true in case of multiple choice questions ?
A. Even an inexperienced teacher can prepare the questions easily
B. All choices appear to be plausible
C. Error-free and quick evaluation is possible by computer
D. Only one of the choices is the correct answer
16. According to John Dewey, schools must prepare students for
17. What type of evaluation identifies learning deficiencies and difficulties of the learners ?
18. As people grow older, the __________ of learning declines.
19. Both the chronological age and the mental age of a pupil is 7 years. He may be classified into which category ?
A. Below normal intelligence
B. Normal intelligence
C. Superior intelligence
20. Which from the following should be used to increase correct responses and appropriate behavior?
21. Which is different from the other three with respect to fine motor Movement ?
A. Dot Joining
D. Separation of fruits and vegetables
22. At the pre-primary stage reading aloud while writing is given importance. This is based on which theory of learning ?
A. Trial & Error
23. According to Emile, the noblest work in education is to make a/an
24. Which one of the following is not taken into consideration while preparing the blue-print for a test ?
B. Instructional objectives
C. From of questions
D. Teaching time
25. The field of study concerned with the construction of thought processes, including remembering, problem solving, and decision-making is called
26. Psycology is a —————.
A. science of soul
B. science of mind
C. science of consciousness
D. science of behaviour
27. The more often a particular ability is used the __________ it becomes.
28. Which is not a factor of motivation ?
29. The longer a particular ability is unused the __________ it becomes.
30. What is the stage from 2 to 6 years called ?
C. Later childhood