MS Excel MCQ and Objectives Part 1 | MS Excel Objective Type Questions
In the recent Microsoft launcehs MS Excel 2016 V16.0 version which includes many tools like : Quick data linking in Visio, Power Query integration, Keyboard access for Pivot Tables and Slicers in Excel, Read-only mode for Excel, Support for multi-selection of Slicer items using touch, New Chart Types, Excel forecasting functions, Time grouping and Pivot Chart Drill Down, Excel data cards.
1. Which of the following methods cannot be used to enter data in a cell
2. Which of the following will not cut information?
3. Which of the following is not a way to complete a cell entry?
4. You can activate a cell by
5. Text formulas:
6. How do you insert a row?
7. Which of the following is not a basic step in creating a worksheet?
8. How do you select an entire column?
9. How can you print three copies of a workbook?
10. To create a formula, you first:11. To center worksheet titles across a range of cells, you must
12. How do you delete a column?13. How can you find specific information in a list?
14. When integrating word and excel, word is usually the
15. When a label is too long to fit within a worksheet cell, you typically must
16. The name box
17. Comments put in cells are called
18. Which is used to perform what if analysis?
19. You can use the horizontal and vertical scroll bars to
20. Multiple calculations can be made in a single formula using
21. Hyperlinks can be
22. To activate the previous cell in a pre-selected range, press
23. Which button do you click to add up a series of numbers?
24. When the formula bar is active, you can see
25. To copy formatting from one area in a worksheet and apply it to another area you would use: