MS Excel MCQ and Objectives Part 2 | MS Excel Objective Type Questions
In the recent Microsoft launcehs MS Excel 2016 V16.0 version which includes many tools like : Quick data linking in Visio, Power Query integration, Keyboard access for Pivot Tables and Slicers in Excel, Read-only mode for Excel, Support for multi-selection of Slicer items using touch, New Chart Types, Excel forecasting functions, Time grouping and Pivot Chart Drill Down, Excel data cards.
26. In a worksheet you can select
27. When you link data maintained in an excel workbook to a word document
28. Which area in an excel window allows entering values and formulas
29. To hold row and column titles in place so that they do not scroll when you scroll a worksheet click the
30. To edit in an embedded excel worksheet object in a word document
31. To create a formula, you can use:
32. Status indicators are located on the
33. Which of the following is the oldest spreadsheet package?
34. Rounding errors can occur
35. You can copy data or formulas
36. You cannot link excel worksheet data to a word document
37. Which of the following is a popular DOS based spreadsheet package?
38. An excel workbook is a collection of
39. Excel files have a default extension of
40. You can use the format painter multiple times before you turn it off by
41. You can use the formula palette to
42. You can convert existing excel worksheet data an charts to an HTML document by using
43. A circular reference is
44. Which of following is Not one of Excel’s what-if function?
45. When you insert an excel file into a word document. The data are
46. Which of the following is not information you can specify using the solver?
47. Each excel file is called a workbook because
48. Excel probably considers the cell entry January 1, 2000 to be a
49. You can enter which types of data into worksheet cells?
50. All worksheet formula