MS Excel MCQ and Objectives Part 3 | MS Excel Objective Type Questions
In the recent Microsoft launcehs MS Excel 2016 V16.0 version which includes many tools like : Quick data linking in Visio, Power Query integration, Keyboard access for Pivot Tables and Slicers in Excel, Read-only mode for Excel, Support for multi-selection of Slicer items using touch, New Chart Types, Excel forecasting functions, Time grouping and Pivot Chart Drill Down, Excel data cards.
51. Which of the following is a correct order of precedence in formula calculation?
52. The Paste Special command lets you copy and paste:
53. The numbers in our worksheet look like this: You want them to look like this: $1,000.How can you accomplish this?
54. Which of the following is not a valid data type in excel
55. Excel worksheet cells work very similarly to what common element of the windows graphical user interface
56. Which of the following options is not located in the Page Setup dialog box?
57. You want to track the progress of the stock market on a daily basis. Which type of chart should you use?
58. Without using the mouse or the arrow keys, what is the fastest way of getting to cell A1 in a spreadsheet?
59. Which of the following methods can not be used to edit the contents of a cell?
60. If you begin typing an entry into a cell and then realize that you don’t want your entry placed into a cell, you:
61. to view a cell comment
62. When you want to insert a blank imbedded excel object in a word document you can
63. To save a workbook, you:
64. You can edit a cell by
65. You can select a single range of cells by
66. Which elements of worksheet can be protected from accidental modification
67. You can use the drag and drop method to
68. It is acceptable to let long text flow into adjacent cells on a worksheet when
69. How can you delete a record?
70. Right clicking something in Excel:
71. Documentation should include
72. Files created with Lotus 1-2-3 have an extension
73. To delete an embedded objects, first
74. Comments can be added to cells using
75. Which of the following is not a worksheet design criterion?