MS Excel MCQ and Objectives Part 4 | MS Excel Objective Type Questions
In the recent Microsoft launcehs MS Excel 2016 V16.0 version which includes many tools like : Quick data linking in Visio, Power Query integration, Keyboard access for Pivot Tables and Slicers in Excel, Read-only mode for Excel, Support for multi-selection of Slicer items using touch, New Chart Types, Excel forecasting functions, Time grouping and Pivot Chart Drill Down, Excel data cards.
76. To copy cell contents using drag and drop press the
77. Which of the following is the latest version of Excel
78. When you copy a formula
79. The autofill feature
80. Which menu option can be sued to split windows into two
81. Which of the following is an absolute cell reference?
82. What symbol is used before a number to make it a label?
83. Which symbol must all formula begin with?
84. Which of the following formulas is not entered correctly?
85. Which of the following formulas will Excel Not be able to calculate?
86. A typical worksheet has …. Number of columns
87. How many characters can be typed in a single cell in Excel?
88. A worksheet can have a maximum of …. Number of rows
89. Which of the following is not an example of a value?
90. The chart wizard term data series refers to
91. The Chart wizard term data categories refers to;
92. A worksheet range is a
93. Getting data from a cell located in a different sheet is called …
94. Tab scrolling button
95. A numeric value can be treated as a label value if it precedes with
96. Concatenation of text can be done using
97. Data can be arranged in a worksheet in a easy to understand manner using
98. You can use drag-and-drop to embed excel worksheet data in a word document
99. The auto calculate feature
100. Excel uniquely identifies cells within a worksheet with a cell name