Power point MCQ | MS Power Point Objective Questions and Answer | MS PPT MCQ | MS PPT Objectives
Total 100 MCQ
About MS Power Point: Power point is a presentation program , which is developed by Microsoft in 22 May 1990. It is also known as MS PPT and it is used in both windows and Apple Macintosh OS. It is a slide based presentation format program. With the help of MS PPT we make business oriented, academic as well as normal presentation.
It has following version form starting: PowerPoint 2.0 for Windows 3.0, PowerPoint 3.0 for Windows 3.1, PowerPoint 4, PowerPoint for Windows 95, PowerPoint 97, PowerPoint 2000, PowerPoint 2002, Office PowerPoint 2003, Office PowerPoint 2007, PowerPoint 2010, PowerPoint 2013, and PowerPoint 2016. The recent version of MS Power Point is Power point 2016 - 16.0.
It has following Features like: Use of MS PPT Tools
Insert : In this option you can concatenate Pictures, Clip Arts, Photo Albums, Shapes, Smart Arts, Charts, Hyper links, Header - Footer, WordArt, Time- Dates,Symbol, Slide Number, Movie, Sounds etc.. into the slides.
Design : With the help of MS PPT Design Option you can concatenate Slide Design, Slide Background Style , Fonts, Effects, Page Setup, Page orientation, etc... into the slides.
Animations : With the help of this tool you can concatenate transition style into the slide, transition sound, Transition speed, transition through mouse click , or automatic in given time, custom animation etc.. into the slides.
Slide Show : For this tool you can record presentation video as well as voice, record narration, custom slide show, setup slide show, hide slide, rehearse timing etc..
1. What’s the easy way to apply varied animations to test on slides
3. To exit the PowerPoint application, you should
4. You can create a new presentation by completing all of the following except:
5. You have customized a design template in one presentation and you want to use it in another presentation. What the best way to do this?
6. Which of the following options in the printer dialog box would you select to print slides 5 and 12 in a presentation?
7. Which of the following toolbars provides different options in various master views?
8. You can tell when an object is active because
10. What’s the best way to design the layout for your slides?
11. Any and every command can be found on the
12. The slide that is used to introduce a topic and set the tone for the presentation is called the
13. How do you print your slides in a handout that includes lines for notes?
14. Which of the following features should you use when typing in the notes text box?
15. Which of the following should e used when you want to add a slide to an existing presentation?
16. Which of the following is the default page setup orientation for notes pages, outlines and handouts?
18. How can you get your photo album slide show to play continuously?
19. What are symbols used to identify items in a list?
20. The toolbars that are displayed by default in the PowerPoint window includes
21. Objects on the slide that hold text are called
23. how would you create the following diagram in PowerPoint
24. Which of the following provides a means of printing out features notes with a miniature slide on a printed page?
25. Which command brings you to the first slide in your presentation?