Power point MCQ | MS Power Point Objective Questions and Answer | MS PPT MCQ | MS PPT Objective questions
Total 100 MCQ
About MS Power Point: Power point is a presentation program , which is developed by Microsoft in 22 May 1990. It is also known as MS PPT and it is used in both windows and Apple Macintosh OS. It is a slide based presentation format program. With the help of MS PPT we make business oriented, academic as well as normal presentation.
It has following version form starting: PowerPoint 2.0 for Windows 3.0, PowerPoint 3.0 for Windows 3.1, PowerPoint 4, PowerPoint for Windows 95, PowerPoint 97, PowerPoint 2000, PowerPoint 2002, Office PowerPoint 2003, Office PowerPoint 2007, PowerPoint 2010, PowerPoint 2013, and PowerPoint 2016. The recent version of MS Power Point is Power point 2016 - 16.0.
It has following Features like: Use of MS PPT Tools
Insert : In this option you can concatenate Pictures, Clip Arts, Photo Albums, Shapes, Smart Arts, Charts, Hyper links, Header - Footer, WordArt, Time- Dates,Symbol, Slide Number, Movie, Sounds etc.. into the slides.
Design : With the help of MS PPT Design Option you can concatenate Slide Design, Slide Background Style , Fonts, Effects, Page Setup, Page orientation, etc... into the slides.
Animations : With the help of this tool you can concatenate transition style into the slide, transition sound, Transition speed, transition through mouse click , or automatic in given time, custom animation etc.. into the slides.
Slide Show : For this tool you can record presentation video as well as voice, record narration, custom slide show, setup slide show, hide slide, rehearse timing etc.
76. Which of the following should be used with the mouse when you want to draw a perfect shape?
77. What will happen if you release the mouse button before releasing the shift key when you draw a square?
78. on which part of the chart are the values entered in a data sheet displayed?
79. in order to edit a chart, you can
80. When an image is selected, it displays which of the following?
82. PowerPoint 2000 has ……. Number of views
83. Press animation effects allows you to
84. Which of the following features allows you to view slides in a slide show without manually advancing each slide?
85. Animation schemes can be applied to ….. in the presentation
86. Which of the following feature allows you to select more than one slide in slide sorter view?
87. One thing the common tasks button allows you to do is
88. A file which contains readymade styles that can be used for a presentation is called
90. Which of the following is not a transition effect?
91. To create a PowerPoint presentation from a template
92. to save a presentation you
93. To change font size of a selected slide title, you?
94. To change font size of a selected slide title, you:
96. To insert a new slide in the current presentation, we can choose
97. Microsoft PowerPoint is a
98. What is the name of the form used to input chart values?
99. Right clicking something in PowerPoint
100. After choosing a predefine template, ….. option has to be chosen to change a background color