Power point MCQ | MS Power Point Objective Questions and Answer | MS PPT MCQ | MS PPT Objective questions
Total 100 MCQ
About MS Power Point: Power point is a presentation program , which is developed by Microsoft in 22 May 1990. It is also known as MS PPT and it is used in both windows and Apple Macintosh OS. It is a slide based presentation format program. With the help of MS PPT we make business oriented, academic as well as normal presentation.
It has following version form starting: PowerPoint 2.0 for Windows 3.0, PowerPoint 3.0 for Windows 3.1, PowerPoint 4, PowerPoint for Windows 95, PowerPoint 97, PowerPoint 2000, PowerPoint 2002, Office PowerPoint 2003, Office PowerPoint 2007, PowerPoint 2010, PowerPoint 2013, and PowerPoint 2016. The recent version of MS Power Point is Power point 2016 - 16.0.
It has following Features like: Use of MS PPT Tools
Insert : In this option you can concatenate Pictures, Clip Arts, Photo Albums, Shapes, Smart Arts, Charts, Hyper links, Header - Footer, WordArt, Time- Dates,Symbol, Slide Number, Movie, Sounds etc.. into the slides.
Design : With the help of MS PPT Design Option you can concatenate Slide Design, Slide Background Style , Fonts, Effects, Page Setup, Page orientation, etc... into the slides.
Animations : With the help of this tool you can concatenate transition style into the slide, transition sound, Transition speed, transition through mouse click , or automatic in given time, custom animation etc.. into the slides.
26. You were giving your presentation, and you need to click a slide that’s few slides back. How do you get there?
27. Which of the following should you do to bring a bullet back to a previous level?
28. Good design determines
29. To make a selection of slides on our presentation, use a different design template from the other slides, what do you do?
30. your presentation is ready to go, but you don’t know if PowerPoint is installed on the computer, you will use to present with what’s the safe way
31. The view that displays the slides of a presentation as miniature representations of the slides is called
32. The power point view that displays only text (title and bullets) is:
33. Which of the following provides a printed copy of your presentation?
35. which of the following should you use if you want all the slides in the presentation to have the same look?
36. Line spacing refers to
37. Which of the following uses the spelling and grammar feature to indicate an incorrect spelling?
38. Which of the following bypasses the print dialog box when printing individual slides or an entire presentation?
39. The handout master contains placeholders for all of the following except
40. How do you add degrees of transparency to shapes such as arrows, so that the slide background shows though?
42. Which of the following displays when an image is selected?
43. The Microsoft clip gallery allows you to
44. Which command select all object at one time when selecting multiple objects to be deleted?
45. auto clip art is a feature that
47. To adjust the width of table columns, you
48. to add a new row to a table you would
49. After moving a clip art image to a particular location on the slide, you can immediately reverse the action using the
50. You can edit an embedded organization chart object by