A certain level of work ability at a certain level is known as aptitude and in terms of teaching ability is known as teaching aptitude. If candidates having outstanding ability in aptitude becomes talent. So the motivation of all competitive exam to pick talented people through aptitude test. If you want to become a teacher or professor than you have talent in field of teaching. For the same UGC, CSIR, Teacher eligibility Test (TET), TGT, PGT, BEd Entrance test, Navodaya Teacher test, Central School Teacher Test, state eligibility test etc examination board take an entrance test in terms of teaching aptitude and research aptitude.
Here we give the multiple choice question and answers (Objective questions) i.e. MCQ of Teaching aptitude and research aptitude subject. The Syllabus are as follows:
Teaching Aptitude Syllabus: Nature, Objectives, Characteristics and Basic Requirements; Learner’s Characteristics; Factors affecting Teaching.; Methods of Teaching.; Teaching aids.; Evaluation Systems.;
Research Aptitude Syllabus : Research : Meaning, Characteristics and Types; Steps of Research; Methods of Research.; Research Ethics.; Paper, Articles, Workshop, Seminar, Conference and Symposium.; Thesis Writing : Its characteristics and format.
There are 8 Set available for the Teaching aptitude MCQ and total 160 MCQ.
A) Determination Of Objectives
B) Selection Of Learning Activities
C) Determination Of Learning Process
D) Selection Of Curriculum
42) which can be described as an ideal teaching technique?
A) Repetitive drill and rote memorization
B) Using props and manipulative to help students understand abstract concept.
C) Encouraging in group discussion for logical thinking.
D) Both (b) and (c)
43) Which of the following is true about teaching/teacher?
A) Teacher Should Work As A Leader In The Class.
B) Teacher Should Make A Lesson Plan Before Presenting Lesson In The Class.
C) Teacher Should Maintain A Democratic Atmosphere In The Class
D)All Of These
A) planning of representation of topic or subject.
B) organizing the background of students for the subject
C) organizing the material to be taught
D) knowing the background of students
45) A mentally retarded student attends your lecture and sits in a deaf and dumb manner. What will you do? A) Make your lecture very simple and spare some extra time for him.
B) You do not like to spoil majority for the individual.
C) You pressurized the student to leave the class.
D) You do not support him at all.
46) Failure of students in examination, it may be the fault of
C) students themselves
D) both (a)and ( c)
47) On which of the following statements there is consensus among educators?
A) Disciplinary cases should be sent to the principal only when other means have failed.
B) Disciplinary cases should never be sent to principal’s office.
C) Disciplinary cases should be totally neglected in the class.
D) None of these
48) Before starting instruction a teacher should
A) know the existing knowledge of his students and their background knowledge.
B) Be aware of the environmental variables acting on the mind of the pupil.
C) Be competent enough to arouse the curiosity of pupil.
D) All of these
49) The project method of teaching is best associated with the philosophy of
A) John Dewey
B) Max rafferty
C) Robert Hatchins
D) B.F. Skinner
50) The male students in your class are annoyed with you on the pretext you that have a favor to the female students. In such an embarrassing situation how would you like to control them in class?
A) You will tell the male students that girls have no option except to depend on school teacher for their academic assistance.
B) You will justify that most of the female students are more sincere towards their studies than male students.
C) You will justify to the male students that it is difficult for you refuse the request made by female students
D) None of these
51) A teacher exploits students in your school. In this situation, what you will do?
A) Report the matter to the principal.
B) Not interfere in this matter.
C) Guide the teacher please stop this activity.
D) Go on Satyagraha against the teacher.
52) Which of the following statement is correct?
A) Discoveries are researches
B) Researches lead to discovery
C) Invention and Research are related
D) None of the above
53) Kindergarten (KG)system of education is indebted to
54) If a girl student requests you to collect her posts at your address what would you like to do in this case?
A) You would not give permission as it is against your own principles
B) You will never allow her suspecting a foul game
C) As a teacher you will allow her
D) You will permit her because you may get in touch with her.
55) The main aim of teaching is :
A) To develop only reasoning
B) To develop only thinking
C) Both (a) and (b)
D) To give information
A) 180 days
B) 120 days
C) 150 days
57) Which of the following statements doesn’t suit a teacher? The teacher is
A) Really Interested In Students
B) Able To Direct And Discipline Students.
C) Reluctant To Adapt Himself To New Situation
D) Enthusiastic About The Work That Teachers Do.
58) For better interaction with the students, the teachers objective should be the
A) Equitable Distribution Of Response Time
C) Affirm Or Correct Student Performance
D)All Of These
59) The major responsibility with which the school personnel have been entrusted is that
A) It Harmonizes The Child’S Need And Demands Of The Society Both
B) It Makes The Child Able To Get Job
C) It Prepares The School Programme According To The Need Of The Child
D)All Of These
60) Winter rains in north -west India are generally associated with the phenomenon of
A) retreating monsoon
B) temperate cyclones
C) local thunderstorms
D) shift in Jet stream movement