A certain level of work ability at a certain level is known as aptitude and in terms of teaching ability is known as teaching aptitude. If candidates having outstanding ability in aptitude becomes talent. So the motivation of all competitive exam to pick talented people through aptitude test. If you want to become a teacher or professor than you have talent in field of teaching. For the same UGC, CSIR, Teacher eligibility Test (TET), TGT, PGT, BEd Entrance test, Navodaya Teacher test, Central School Teacher Test, state eligibility test etc examination board take an entrance test in terms of teaching aptitude and research aptitude.
Here we give the multiple choice question and answers (Objective questions) i.e. MCQ of Teaching aptitude and research aptitude subject. The Syllabus are as follows:
Teaching Aptitude Syllabus: Nature, Objectives, Characteristics and Basic Requirements; Learner’s Characteristics; Factors affecting Teaching.; Methods of Teaching.; Teaching aids.; Evaluation Systems.;
Research Aptitude Syllabus : Research : Meaning, Characteristics and Types; Steps of Research; Methods of Research.; Research Ethics.; Paper, Articles, Workshop, Seminar, Conference and Symposium.; Thesis Writing : Its characteristics and format.
There are 8 Set available for the Teaching aptitude MCQ and total 160 MCQ.
82) Research can be conducted by a person who:
A) Has studied research methodology
B) Holds a postgraduate degree
C) Possesses thinking and reasoning ability
D) Is a hard worker
83) Which opinion is not correct?
A) Education is a subject of concurrent list of VII schedule of Constitution of India
B) University Grants commission is a statutory body
C) Patent, inventions, design, copyright and trademarks are the subject of concurrent list
D) Indian Council of Social Science Research is a statutory body related to research in social sciences
84) which of the following is a good method of teaching?
A) Lecture and dictation
B) Seminar and project
C) Seminar and dictation
D) Dictation and Assignment
85) The final result of a study will be more accurate if the sample drawn is
A) taken randomly
B) fixed by quota
C) representative to the population
86) If you are irritated and show rashness because of the inadequate behavior of another teachers , what do you think about your own behavior?
A) It Is Justified Because Behaviors Are Echo Lim.
B) Your Behavior Is Not Good Because Elders Have The Right To Behave You In This Way.
C) Your Behavior Is Also A Sign Of Maladjustment And So Try To Control Yourself When You Are Maltreated.
D)All Of These
Download Teaching Aptitude Objective Question and Answer | Teaching Aptitude MCQ 87) When you make a mistake while teaching in the class and your students point it out angrily then what will you does?
A) You will break all limits of anger
B) You will feel sorry for committing the blunder
C) You will scold him/her and resist them
D) You will leave the class for few days
88) A teacher generally asks questions to his pupils during the lecture, why?
A) Are Students Listening The Lecture Attentively?
B) To Know, Which Student Is Brilliant One?
C) To Know Whether The Students Are Understanding The Lecture Or Not.
D) To Help The Students
89) Which of the following is/are true about teacher/teaching?
A)Teacher Should Have Control Over The Students To Maintain Peace And Order In The Class.
B) Teaching Should Be Pupil Centered Rather Than Subject Centered.
C) Teacher Should Arouse Interest Among Students About The Subject
D)All Of These
90) Which of the following statement is correct?
A) Discoveries are researches
B) Researches lead to discovery
C) Invention and Research are related
D) None of the above
91) Discussion Method can be used when :
A) The topic is very difficult
B) The topic is easy
C) The topic is difficult
D) All of the above
92) One of your students wants to share his problems with you. He visits your house for the same. In such a condition on should
A) Suggest Him To Escape From His Family.
B) Extend Necessary Co-Operation And Boost His Morale.
C) Contact The Students Parent And Solve The Problem.
D) None Of These
93) In the final analysis, teaching must be thought of mainly as a process of
A) Asking Questions And Evaluating The Learning
B) Directing The Activities Of Pupils
C) Hearing Recitation Of Pupils
D)All Of These
94) what is the reason behind the adoption of ‘GRADE’ system instead of our old ‘MARKS’ system?
A) It will improve the quality of assessment.
B) It will improve teacher student relationship.
C) It will eliminate the differentiation between students on marks basis.
D) Grading system is easier than marks system.
95) which of the following is the most important signal factor in underlying the success of beginning a teacher?
B) Communicative ability
C) Personality and its ability to relate to the class and to the pupils
D) Organisational ability
96) which of the following one is most effective for a teacher?
D) Teaching skills
A) is important for creating an awareness among an awareness among students about the environment.
B) is likely to put more burdens on students.
C) Is a mode of entertainment for students?
D) Is like giving work to teacher.
98) Failure of the teacher to communicate its ideas well to the students may result in
A) Classroom indiscipline.
B) Loss of student’s interest in hot topic being taught.
C) Increase in number of absentees in the class.
D) All of these
99) which of the following are true about teaching?
A) Teaching is dynamic in nature.
B) Teaching is a process.
C) It changes its concept with time and place.
D) All of these
100) Election of Rural and Urban local bodies are conducted and ultimately supervised by
A) Election Commission of India
B) State Election Commission
C) District Collector and District Magistrate
D) Concerned Returning Officer