A certain level of work ability at a certain level is known as aptitude and in terms of teaching ability is known as teaching aptitude. If candidates having outstanding ability in aptitude becomes talent. So the motivation of all competitive exam to pick talented people through aptitude test. If you want to become a teacher or professor than you have talent in field of teaching. For the same UGC, CSIR, Teacher eligibility Test (TET), TGT, PGT, BEd Entrance test, Navodaya Teacher test, Central School Teacher Test, state eligibility test etc examination board take an entrance test in terms of teaching aptitude and research aptitude.
Here we give the multiple choice question and answers (Objective questions) i.e. MCQ of Teaching aptitude and research aptitude subject. The Syllabus are as follows:
Teaching Aptitude Syllabus: Nature, Objectives, Characteristics and Basic Requirements; Learner’s Characteristics; Factors affecting Teaching.; Methods of Teaching.; Teaching aids.; Evaluation Systems.;
Research Aptitude Syllabus : Research : Meaning, Characteristics and Types; Steps of Research; Methods of Research.; Research Ethics.; Paper, Articles, Workshop, Seminar, Conference and Symposium.; Thesis Writing : Its characteristics and format.
There are 8 Set available for the Teaching aptitude MCQ and total 160 MCQ.
B) Election Commission
C) Supreme Court
102) Blacksmith is related to Anvil in the same way as surgeon is related to
103) Noise is known as
A) transmitting barrier
B) receiving barrier
C) sender barrier
D) none of these
Download Teaching Aptitude Objective Question and Answer | Teaching Aptitude MCQ 104) Personalized system of education :
A) Doesn’t Inculcate A Feeling Of Socialization In Students
B) Doesn’t Inculcate A Feeling Of Competition
C) Leads To Wastage Of Time And Energy
D)All Of These
105) The teacher ought to know the problems prevalent in the field of education. The reason is that
A) only a teacher can do something about solving them.
B) he can tell about the same to another teacher.
C) Teachers can tell the government about it.
D) With this knowledge, the teacher can have information about education.
106) If in a research independent variables cannot be manipulated then it is known as
A) Experimental Research
B) Non-experimental Research
C) Pure or Fundamental Research
D) Exploratory Research
107) The present annual examination system:
A) promotes rote learning
B) does not promote good study habits
C) does not encourage students to be regular in class
D) All of the above
108) A teacher commands prestige,authority esteem and respect. He should make use of it through suggestion. He should not try to command respect through
B) Punishing And Creating Revolting Situation
109) Recreational Reading should be
A) Reserved For The School Library Period.
B) Assigned As Homework.
C) A Responsibility Of The Home Not The School
D) An Integral Part Of Language Art Curriculum.
110) INSAT- 1 series was procured from
111) SITE stands for
A) System for International Television based Education.
B) Satellite Instruction Television Experiment.
C) Satellite Instructional Technological Experiment.
D) System of Indian Trade in Europe.
A) Enjoys absolute powers.
B) Enjoys limited but real powers.
C) Enjoys only nominal powers.
D) Enjoys no powers.
113) Complete loss of memory is termed
114) The most appropriate meaning of learning is
A) inculcation of knowledge
B) modification of behavior
C) personal adjustment
D) acquisition of skills
115) Research is born out of
A) human curiosity
B) human requirements
C) natural incidents
D) None of these
116) Maximum participation of students is possible in teaching through
A) Lecture method
B) Discussion method
C) Textbook method
D) Audi-visual aids
117) Emotional development is as much affected by maturation and learning as sensory processes, muscular growth and intellectual functions. Parlous experiment showed emotional responses could be learned through
C) knowledge and skills.
D) None of these
118) With respect to the development of skills, all of the following are correct except that
A) Pupil of same mental age should learn at the same rate.
B) Group interaction increases the skills
C) group instruction facilitates the learning process
D) workbooks can be invaluable learning aid.
119) which of the following must be the qualities of teacher except?
A) Patience and tolerance
B) Sweet, polite and clear voice
D) Good communication skill
120) A college wants to give training in use of Statistical Package for Social Sciences (SPSS) to researchers. For this the college should organize :